Exterior Painting Services in CT
Painting your Connecticut home's exterior can be a long and strenuous process if you try to tackle it on your own. From prepping the surface to applying the finishing touches, we'll take care of your painting job from beginning to end. Homes in Connecticut also experience extensive damage due to drumming and drilling activities from the neighborhood Woodpeckers or insects. Hogan's Handyman Services has the experience necessary to combat and overcome any damage done. We will replace the damaged wood (trim or siding) and finish it off with a coat of paint.
Let Hogan's Handyman Services take the job off your hands, and contact us today.
WE NEVER CUT CORNERS WHILE WE PAINT
Getting ahead of potential speed bumps is key to making your home's exterior paint job last. You can expect us to:
- Check all exterior walls for damage and chipping.
- Pressure wash your home's exterior to rid the surface of dirt.
- Apply a primer to get the most of the outside coat of paint.
- Apply as many coats as necessary so that your home has your desired level of shine
- Repair or replace any damaged wood that resulted from any insect, rodent or woodpecker activity
If your Connecticut home is ready for an exterior painting job, call us today!